Here is the list of top 7 California tech companies (excluding defence/bio tech and unlisted companies like Uber etc as well as Tesla’s )
Collectively they hold $500Billion in cash!! Yes its right Billions (500,000,000,000)
- Apple (AAPL): $226 Billion
2. Google (GOOG): $85 Billion
3. Cisco (CSCO): $75 Billion
4. Oracle (ORCL): $57 billion
5. Facebook (FB) : $22 Billion
6. Qualcomm (QCOM): 20 Billion
7. HP (HPQ): 15 Billion
Just these companies added together make it to the top 20 list of countries by GDP!!
Did Steve wanted the whole society to be addicted to seeing the handset 24X7?
People see their iPhones more than 270 times per day!!
Will this addiction ever reduce? Only time will tell.